Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sunny weather, nothing much to report, man. Mum and the crows, they still occupy the garden. Mum's been meditating pretty much all the time as far as I can see. And I saw the funniest thing today. She's sat out there, right, all topless and cross-legged, hands resting on her knees like some sort of half-baked Buddha, and she's been like that for ages - when a crow comes and lands on her head! It must be the green hair - the stupid bird mistook her for a lump of grass! I nearly wet myself laughing!

Well, that was lunch time. I spent the afternoon at the beach with my mates. Did a bit of surfing but it was pretty flat. When I get home Mum's still out the garden (the crow had left her head by then) and there's no sign at all of the neighbours. I never even saw them go off on their usual Saturday night outing. Perhaps they've realised they've gone too far with the trench thing and left! Or perhaps they're all out guarding the trench. I wonder if I should go and give it the once over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home