Sunday, June 04, 2006

Last night I heard something. After days of quiet from the nextdoor neighbours I heard stuff. Up until now all I've heard from them is their god-awful music (that's music in the loosest sense of the word) and that's only cos it's loud. But last night, lying in my bed, around midnight, I swear I heard crying. It sounded high pitched and scared, not upset. So that's got to be Julie, right? It's not going to be Tom or Sam. Maybe her mum I suppose.

Well I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about it. That's why I'm up at this stupid hour of the morning. I'm thinking maybe I should go round there. I mean, I know I said she was a weirdo and that family are definately up to something they shouldn't be, but that crying really got to me. No one should be that scared in their own home. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home